At Glasbern, we recognize our guests and clients share our concerns about the current situation with COVID-19. As such, we want to take the time to provide information on what we are doing to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, as well as communicate our policies related to hotel and event bookings.
First, we are in regular communication with government and industry officials, leveraging the advice and experience of others to assist with our decision making.
Supporting Healthy Behaviors
- For everyone’s safety, we request that ONLY the registered guest enter the Main entrance to check in, with proper Identification ready.
- Our employees have gone through safety and cleaning reviews appropriate to their departments.
- All areas (especially lobbies, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) are being more frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer are readily available to employees and guests.
- For everyone’s safety, daily housekeeping service have been suspended. However, should you require employee assistance for any reason, please kindly vacate your room first. And, if you would like for extra amenities, we will leave your requests outside your room.
- All guest rooms are fully cleaned using higher-grade chemicals before each guest arrival. We have also switched to higher-grade laundry chemicals as well.
- Contactless, express check out is available. Our team can email you a copy of your bill to review and you can leave your keys in your room. Please be sure to contact the front desk before you vacate or if you would like to update your email address.
- For sanitation reasons, we ask that guests refrain from joining us for breakfast in sleepwear.
- Room service is offered for dinner only. Please contact the front desk for evening dinner reservations in our main dining room prior to your stay for room service reservations upon check in.
- We require all guests to wear facemasks in all common areas if you have not received your full vaccination as per CDC mandates and guidelines. The front desk has disposable masks available at no charge.
Our mission is to offer our guests the advantage of plenty of outdoor spaces, private patios, walking trails and the opportunity to rest, relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Glasbern.
We are open for breakfast and dinner. We welcome you to enjoy our fresh local offerings in our main dining room for breakfast and dinner, orchestrated by our culinary team.
Please check our websites and social media to stay updated on events and specials.