Reservations & Policies
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m. || Check-Out: 12 noon || Quiet Hours 11pm-7am
- When checking in, we ask ONLY the registered Guest enter the Main Entrance, with proper identification ready
- Each room accommodates two people with a single King or Queen bed. Extra guests staying in the same room, please add $40. Rollaway beds are available in some of our accommodations for $25
- Full country breakfast served from 7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on weekends. For our in – house guests
- Due to historic nature of our lodging barns and cottages, sounds may carry, so please be mindful of other and respect our Quiet Hours 11pm-7am.
- Smoking inside of any building, guest room or venue at Glasbern is prohibited. Smoking is permitted in designated areas, such as on individual patios and porches. Please ask our Innkeeper for specific questions and locations.
- All rates at our Fogelsville, PA inn are subject to 6% state sales tax and 4% local tax
- All rates are subject to a 7% Service fee, so please no tipping at Glasbern.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with Master Card, Discover, Visa or American Express
- Late Check-Out (1 p.m.) may be available for $25 - just ask our innkeepers
- Please Note: Due to the warm weather, Glasbern's fireplaces will be inoperable until around Labor Day.
- Tents, sleeping hammocks and other related items/activities are prohibited at Glasbern.
- Due to the Historic nature of our Inn, Glasbern is not suitable for people under of the age of 18.
Pet-Friendly Hotel in Lehigh Valley
- Three suites suitable for dogs are available at our pet-friendly hotel in Lehigh Valley. Our pet charge is $25 per night.
- Please let our innkeeper know in advance so we can carefully plan for you and your dog.
- A deposit equivalent to one night’s stay plus tax will guarantee your accommodations, and will be credited to the last day of your stay.
- Cancellation policies vary by room type, day of week, holidays, and special events, as well as the specific Rate plan selected. PLEASE NOTE, Non-Refundable reservations do not allow for any returned payments once booked. For full cancellation details, please review your specific reservation’s cancelation. Cancellation Insurance is available, see below.
- Cancellation Insurance may be purchased for traditional room reservations (Non-Refundable bookings are not eligible, sorry) for an additional $25.00. If you purchase this insurance, you may cancel the reservation at any time without losing your deposit.
- Due to the Historic nature of our Inn, Glasbern is not suitable for people under of the age of 16.
- We ask that our guests be respectful of other guests while dining at Glasbern, both at breakfast and dinner. Please, no sleepwear at breakfast and for dinner, many guests celebrate special occasions with us, so please be mindful.
- We suggest collared shirts and comfortable dress style slacks for male guests and a similar style for our female guests.